Tuesday 22 May 2012

Hi!

Maths student, craft nerd, music lover, artist.
Hi!
I’m Rhi, and welcome to my little corner of the internet. A bit about me- I’m kind of a mixed bag really; I’m currently a second year maths student but in my free time I’m a complete craft nerd! Dressmaking, stitching, reading, writing, portraiture, music and fashion are just a few of the things I’m into- I like to try a bit of everything.
I’m starting this blog as an attempt to get my thoughts in order, and as a way to keep track of all the things I love; sewing projects, knitting, crochet, embroidery, drawing and whatever else I decide to try!  I’m hoping that it’ll force me to be much more proactive and actually get on with all the projects/ ideas that have been building up in my head for so long…
I hope some of you out there in the big wide world of the internet find my projects and general ramblings interesting, and sometime in the future I should be able to get some tutorials up so you’ve got something to look forward to haha!
Stitcherhi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment